Make sure you have everything you need in order to start:
- Collect any resources you want to add to the Agent database (PDF, URL, free text, etc).
- Go to the Agent page in One AI website. If you don't have an account yet, sign up to access this tab.
- Click on "+ Add" or "+ Create Agent" in order to initiate the process.
- Define the Agent's name
- Choose its Tone-of-Voice (formal/friendly)
- Click on "Create"
In the new "Add Data" window, you can now choose what resources you want to add to the Agent.
- Choose the tab relevant to the type of resource you want to add
- Websites: insert a URL (see "Options" for more settings)
- Files: insert a PDF format file, either by browsing or drag-and-drop
- Text: insert your free text and give it an indicative title for future reference
- Click on "Add"
- When the resource is fully uploaded (see "Text" or "Web" next to it in the list of documents), you can start asking the Agent questions about it.
In order to implement the Agent in your website, you can embed a simple code snippet in your webpage.
Alternatively, you can chat with the agent through API Calls.
Updated about 1 month ago